View Follow Gutman in a larger map

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Adios Mustacheo

It is my obligation to inform you that after 2 and a half months of full growth and companionship i shaved my handlebar mustache. The decision was a tough one. We laughed together, we drank together, and we creeped girls out everywhere we went together (except for the older ladies who really seemed to like it.... interesting social experiment i must say) you see... with a substantial lip hair waterfall encroaching on your teeth, one's smile becomes compromised by a fucked up gap toothed effect. (notice the last picture in the slide show)

Despite all the good times we shared, I was not prepared for the responsibility involved in the ongoing maintenance of such a face pet. I had to clean it, feed it, brush it, love it, and pick up the shit it seemed to leave behind.

That being said, i did take some pictures in its loving memory and was even able to establish a new benchmark in mustache tricks i have yet to see or hear of anywhere else.

I implore you to observe, appreciate and attempt to innovate.

Click to enlarge the slide show

3 comments:

W C said...

I see this in your future:
http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/

Catherine Kerth said...

ewwwww, your eating your 'stache dude! Hilarious!

Lazer Cheese said...

whale shark is my favorite