View Follow Gutman in a larger map

Friday, July 10, 2009

Alpacas & Machu Picchu

We went to machu picchu yesterday. I had heard such great things that i kinda figured there was no way it could live up to its expectations, but words nor pictures can describe the grandiosity of that place. Truly worth it.

Ken and I also had some fun interactions with alpacas. Here are the last of the pics from my journey with my brother.

Ken is gone and now and I am on my own.

This will be the longest stint by myself. Although I am a little apprehensive, I know the challenges I will face will make me stronger and am excited to face unknown adventures.

2 comments:

Lazer Cheese said...

best mannequin ever!!!! also ken kissing that alpaca is priceless, i smell a holiday card?

Catherine Kerth said...

be safe :) Have fun!