View Follow Gutman in a larger map

Friday, November 7, 2008

Interesting Dinner


Just got back from dinner tonight at my dad's friends house and let me just say that this town is full of interesting people. The friend happens to be the chief scientist for prop 7, the renewable energy bill, in California. I'll just say that there was plenty of good dinner conversation.

Not to mention one of their friends gave me an art lesson while I was stuffing my face with cheese and bean dip.

Not to mention my wine glass was never less than half full.

Last night I went to the theatre and saw The Hollow performed by some local actors.

Never a dull moment in this town. Even if it is chalk full of 50 + yr olds. I will say though. the good thing about hanging around all these old folk is they have definitely lived full lives and can relate to plenty of experiences. I am not bored.

Tomorrow I consult a local realtor in the morning about marketing his website online, then I'm off to an art show in the afternoon.

Does this all sound just a little bit pretentious? Cuz it does to me. But I guess that is just how I am rollin right now. Even if it is with a mohawk and handlebar mexi mustache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep rockin' the 'stache, homey... And enjoy yourself. This is a great time. Live. It. Up.

p.s. Cable guy STILL hasn't gotten his boxes. Maybe he already has enough box? They are safe with us, anyhow.